I got tagged for this meme by ExMi on the Bad Mommy Blog… it seems to be about mutation?!
“Proponents of memes suggest that memes evolve via natural selection â€” in a way very similar to Charles Darwin’s ideas concerning biological evolution â€” on the premise that variation, mutation, competition, and “inheritance” influence their replicative success. For example, while one idea may become extinct, other ideas will survive, spread and mutate â€” for better or for worse â€” through modification.”
So we’re all about mutation and propagation here, people. As we’ve all already subdivided and had kids, let’s mutate! Add yours to the list.
1. Real Moms don’t flinch when they talk about boobs. They do make you laugh your brains out.
2. Real moms go on vacation. Real moms go on vacation and learn to play traffic cop.
3. Real moms brag about their kids
3. Real moms do not mince words when they present the truth.
4. Real moms juggle
5. Real moms “resist the guilt and embrace the journey”
6. Real moms don’t give a damn to media generated Mommy Wars
7. Real moms have kids with potty mouths.
8. Real moms sometimes forget about toddler-proofing
- Copy the above text to your blog, leaving all links in tact, and add in who tagged you.
- Add your ‘real mom’ contribution to the list.
- Tag as many moms as you can.
- And meme-ify!