Connor on tattoos

I was reading a few stories to Connor in bed this afternoon, trying to get him to nap because he’s getting sick again (and it’s SO the wrong time cos we’re going on holiday soon!).  Between books, I put some tatgoo on my tattoo cos it was getting itchy, and he asks…

“Mommy, will you have your tattoo forever?”

Me: “Yes, forever and ever”

Connor: “Even when you’re dead?”

Me:  ”Even when I’m dead.  Everyone will know forever that I love you and Bradley”

Connor: “Then we’ll have to give you a kiss through the ground”

Aww my huggable child :)  I swear, he is just loves affection… he cannot get enough hugs and kisses from us :)

, , , , , ,

7 Responses to Connor on tattoos

1. Avril (Mom) July 31, 2011 at 10:39 pm #

He is so huggable! I thought he was getting sick – we always had a sick child on holiday .. always !!

2. Barbara Lombard July 31, 2011 at 11:14 pm #

adorable

3. SheBee August 1, 2011 at 8:49 am #

Your child is just precious. I don’t know if I’ve ever told you (I once told Jon and he said it was a bit creepo-weird and I should keep this to myself, so maybe I didn’t, but what the hell…) but I adore Connor.

I think I’ve only seen him once or twice in real life but I feel like I’ve known him his whole life. You know you sometimes meet someone and instantly love them no matter what? I have that with Connor. It happened with Cath’s Cam too, but with Connor I have no reason to adore him like I do, I just do. I could just pinch his cheeks, ruffle his hair, tickle his tummy and run around with him and a soccer ball all day long. He gets cuter and cuter every time you blog about him.

Maybe it’s my latent broodiness to have a boy child of my own?

Am I weird? Are you going to rescind your kids from my presence forever? Please don’t!

Heheh.

4. SheBee August 1, 2011 at 8:50 am #

Oh man, I just reread my comment.

I am creepo-weird. Lawdy!

5. A Daft Scots Lass August 1, 2011 at 12:31 pm #

Awwww wee cutie pie!

6. cat@juggling act August 2, 2011 at 3:58 pm #

Sweet sweet child. ope he is better soon. I have now resorted to Scott’s emulsion.

7. Angel August 7, 2011 at 11:38 pm #