I went to a wedding workshop once, and someone said (can’t remember who), that you should take a few photos at every event just for yourself… and your portfolio. This is mine from last night’s bar mitzvah…
12/365 – Pipers in action
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- A family weekend trip to Marataba Safari Lodge October 25, 2016
- A little photo stop at Llandudno October 4, 2016
- A wonderful morning at Kamersvol market in Sandton October 1, 2016
- Hout Bay and the Bay Harbour Market September 29, 2016
- A walk or two along the Sea Point promenade September 28, 2016
- About running and finishing the Cape Town Marathon September 20, 2016
- Win a R1000 shipping voucher with Postbox Courier August 5, 2016
- Running like a duck June 15, 2016
- A marathon on the horison May 18, 2016
- On the hunt for a new camera bag July 9, 2016
- A little photo stop at Llandudno - The Real Jenty: […] and went to a few places I’d never...
- catjuggles: Am planning to do the Irene one!...
- KAMERS/Makers: Thanks for such a lovely post, Jeanette! Always a ...
- momsmeanderings: Looks awesome :)...
- Sam: I love the promenade!...
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Cape Town charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas