I went to a wedding workshop once, and someone said (can’t remember who), that you should take a few photos at every event just for yourself… and your portfolio. This is mine from last night’s bar mitzvah…
12/365 – Pipers in action
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Herolds Bay pitstop July 22, 2015
- A quick stop at Victoria Bay July 22, 2015
- Picking strawberries and getting lost in a maze July 21, 2015
- Sedgefield beach July 21, 2015
- Exploring Knysna forests and the Heads with the boys July 20, 2015
- The scramble for schools worries me April 21, 2015
- So glad to be close to the end of Roaccutane June 25, 2015
- One week to go March 27, 2015
- My bumpy road to Knysna June 24, 2015
- It’s been a really difficult 2 weeks July 2, 2015
- Heather: Love the lighting and the sky in these pictures....
- Marcia (123 blog): So beautiful! You always try out these cool places...
- catjuggles: Oh I need a good holiday with friends to just rela...
- MeeA: Oh, wow - I had no idea this place existed. It's ...
- Jenty: It was such an awesome day out, and didn't cost t...
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Career charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas