I went to a wedding workshop once, and someone said (can’t remember who), that you should take a few photos at every event just for yourself… and your portfolio. This is mine from last night’s bar mitzvah…
12/365 – Pipers in action
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Saying yes to unplanned outings April 24, 2016
- Freelensing the dogs and not winning April 20, 2016
- And so ends our holiday at the seaside April 13, 2016
- [Photos] Kalk Bay harbour on a rainy day April 11, 2016
- Tobogganing at Cool Runnings in Cape Town April 7, 2016
- A night with the Freemasons March 8, 2016
- Help your kids use social media October 14, 2015
- 10 things I learnt running the Soweto half marathon November 2, 2015
- A PB to start the year January 31, 2016
- A week of inspiration at Design Indaba February 20, 2016
- catjuggles: That would be the easy one - any emergency pharmac...
- JessicaGiggles: Isn't it lovely when life comes together... :)...
- Jenty: It drives me crazy! But mostly because he could'v...
- catjuggles: Oh it looks like a wonderful afternoon! Honestly t...
- momsmeanderings: Well done Mommy !!! Awesome day !!...
- @stustrang @Discovery_SA the monthly limit is R4000 for main member, and up to 25% based on fitness assessments... 17 hours ago
- @r_altini @getfithappy really? They were very clear that Fitbit wasn't accepted anymore 17 hours ago
- @cespin that's insane! 19 hours ago
- @gordsreid No, I have a @TomTom_SA Runner... GPS etc but no heartrate 20 hours ago
- @getfithappy or be prepared to go into debt and open a Discovery card to get the Apple Watch 20 hours ago
© 2016 The Real Jenty. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by