I went to a wedding workshop once, and someone said (can’t remember who), that you should take a few photos at every event just for yourself… and your portfolio. This is mine from last night’s bar mitzvah…
12/365 – Pipers in action
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Learning that competing against yourself is ok May 27, 2015
- 20/52 Peaceful May 24, 2015
- The new Cadbury’s pop-up store in Sandton May 23, 2015
- A few favourite Instagrammers that inspire me May 22, 2015
- 19/52 Home sweet home May 18, 2015
- Win a selfie stick! December 17, 2014
- The scramble for schools worries me April 21, 2015
- One week to go March 27, 2015
- My kids read comic books, do yours? April 24, 2015
- The kids on Northcliff Hill February 9, 2015
- Jenty: It's really so tough! The problem is they can't...
- Cat@jugglingact: I am finding this "figuring out" thing very hard...
- catjuggles: I love this pic. There is a very content feel arou...
- Cindy Alfino: Beautiful pictures!!...
- Reactive: Oh, that won't work at all for me. I doubt they'...
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Career charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas