I had planned on taking some macro photos today for my daily photo, and then I read Chookooloonk’s blog post about her wandering around in her garden with her camera… and I could so relate to what she said about her photography being her way of meditating… and it’s like that for me too. So I did the same as what she did… wandered around the garden and I noticed that although it’s in the throws of winter… there are small spots of green and even a few flowers…
28/365 – A hint of warmer days
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Learning that competing against yourself is ok May 27, 2015
- 20/52 Peaceful May 24, 2015
- The new Cadbury’s pop-up store in Sandton May 23, 2015
- A few favourite Instagrammers that inspire me May 22, 2015
- 19/52 Home sweet home May 18, 2015
- Win a selfie stick! December 17, 2014
- The scramble for schools worries me April 21, 2015
- One week to go March 27, 2015
- My kids read comic books, do yours? April 24, 2015
- The kids on Northcliff Hill February 9, 2015
- Jenty: It's really so tough! The problem is they can't...
- Cat@jugglingact: I am finding this "figuring out" thing very hard...
- catjuggles: I love this pic. There is a very content feel arou...
- Cindy Alfino: Beautiful pictures!!...
- Reactive: Oh, that won't work at all for me. I doubt they'...
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Career charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas