I had planned on taking some macro photos today for my daily photo, and then I read Chookooloonk’s blog post about her wandering around in her garden with her camera… and I could so relate to what she said about her photography being her way of meditating… and it’s like that for me too. So I did the same as what she did… wandered around the garden and I noticed that although it’s in the throws of winter… there are small spots of green and even a few flowers…
28/365 – A hint of warmer days
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Running (kindof) the JP Morgan Corporate Challenge March 7, 2014
- Keeping kids safe online with Google March 5, 2014
- A morning with Google Moms March 4, 2014
- Jozi is changing quickly February 25, 2014
- New prints of the kids for my home February 20, 2014
- A giveaway from Milky Foot March 27, 2012
- Bradley is being bullied March 28, 2011
- Riverdance tickets up for grabs – today only!! October 10, 2011
- Slim promises October 10, 2009
- Slight hiccup in my bucket list idea October 4, 2011
- Marcia (123 blog): Excellent!!!! You did it :)...
- Louisa: Well done!...
- cat@jugglingact: Well done!...
- Avril (Mom): Well done my girl!!!! Excellent result xxx...
- cat@jugglingact: Thanks Jeannette - great info...
Follow @jenty on Twitter