I had planned on taking some macro photos today for my daily photo, and then I read Chookooloonk’s blog post about her wandering around in her garden with her camera… and I could so relate to what she said about her photography being her way of meditating… and it’s like that for me too. So I did the same as what she did… wandered around the garden and I noticed that although it’s in the throws of winter… there are small spots of green and even a few flowers…
28/365 – A hint of warmer days
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- And a surprise in my stocking please November 26, 2015
- I need more massage days November 19, 2015
- All hot and parched November 10, 2015
- 10 things I learnt running the Soweto half marathon November 2, 2015
- I blinked and he changed… October 31, 2015
- I’m not a lunchbox Pinterest fan August 4, 2015
- So glad to be close to the end of Roaccutane June 25, 2015
- Wavy kinks are driving me crazy August 19, 2015
- Stikeez – the hottest property in school August 11, 2015
- Help your kids use social media October 14, 2015
- Karien @ Running the Race: Love it! :)...
- jenty: It's driving me crazy! And half the sets aren't ...
- catjuggles: I have half a post written (but this week has been...
- Wenchy: Just in case I have not told you lately. I love yo...
- jenty: This water issue is really worrying....
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Career charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas