I had planned on taking some macro photos today for my daily photo, and then I read Chookooloonk’s blog post about her wandering around in her garden with her camera… and I could so relate to what she said about her photography being her way of meditating… and it’s like that for me too. So I did the same as what she did… wandered around the garden and I noticed that although it’s in the throws of winter… there are small spots of green and even a few flowers…
28/365 – A hint of warmer days
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- 5 tips to prevent a smelly house October 7, 2015
- The start of fishy tales October 4, 2015
- And just like that his face changed September 28, 2015
- A day out at Maropeng and Sterkfontein caves September 25, 2015
- He started shaving September 23, 2015
- I’m not a lunchbox Pinterest fan August 4, 2015
- The scramble for schools worries me April 21, 2015
- So glad to be close to the end of Roaccutane June 25, 2015
- Wavy kinks are driving me crazy August 19, 2015
- One week to go March 27, 2015
- MeeA: I have a deviated septum and suffer from chronic s...
- Karien @ Running the Race: Love the kids' group pic! What a fun day....
- momsmeanderings: Looks awesome !!...
- Heather: thanks for all the info! We have visited before bu...
- Heather: wow what a milestone....
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Career charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas