I had planned on taking some macro photos today for my daily photo, and then I read Chookooloonk’s blog post about her wandering around in her garden with her camera… and I could so relate to what she said about her photography being her way of meditating… and it’s like that for me too. So I did the same as what she did… wandered around the garden and I noticed that although it’s in the throws of winter… there are small spots of green and even a few flowers…
28/365 – A hint of warmer days
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- My running essentials in summer February 26, 2015
- Lunch at GOODlife Market Cafe February 23, 2015
- Connor’s 8th birthday party at Acrobranch February 23, 2015
- 7/52 Pastel February 22, 2015
- 6/52 Happy February 15, 2015
- A giveaway from Milky Foot March 27, 2012
- Bradley is being bullied March 28, 2011
- Riverdance tickets up for grabs – today only!! October 10, 2011
- Slim promises October 10, 2009
- Slight hiccup in my bucket list idea October 4, 2011
- MeeA Parkins: This is a great list! I have a pedometer/music pl...
- Jenty: I'm sure you can... not sure about cakes though? ...
- MeeA Parkins: I really must check it out with my brood sometime!...
- Avril (Mom): Looks nice and the food looks yummy!! We'll defi...
- cat@jugglingact: What a lovely cake! And Arcobranch is always such ...
Follow @jenty on Twitter