I had planned on taking some macro photos today for my daily photo, and then I read Chookooloonk’s blog post about her wandering around in her garden with her camera… and I could so relate to what she said about her photography being her way of meditating… and it’s like that for me too. So I did the same as what she did… wandered around the garden and I noticed that although it’s in the throws of winter… there are small spots of green and even a few flowers…
28/365 – A hint of warmer days
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Just dust and concrete and copper pipes August 22, 2014
- A morning tenpinning with pros August 16, 2014
- So much on the go yet nothing is going August 15, 2014
- Hey Mom I’m a dog August 13, 2014
- How my blogging and online life has changed August 10, 2014
- A giveaway from Milky Foot March 27, 2012
- Bradley is being bullied March 28, 2011
- Riverdance tickets up for grabs – today only!! October 10, 2011
- Slim promises October 10, 2009
- Slight hiccup in my bucket list idea October 4, 2011
- cat@jugglingact: Boy that looks like huge fun!...
- cat@jugglingact: Renovation is very very stressful - just on its ow...
- Linda: HUGE ((HUGS)) Jeanette! I feel so bad for you - y...
- Louisa: It sounds very stressful! I am.not sure if I can h...
- Bronwynne: Oh boy, hectic! I remember when we renovated a few...
Follow @jenty on Twitter