I had planned on taking some macro photos today for my daily photo, and then I read Chookooloonk’s blog post about her wandering around in her garden with her camera… and I could so relate to what she said about her photography being her way of meditating… and it’s like that for me too. So I did the same as what she did… wandered around the garden and I noticed that although it’s in the throws of winter… there are small spots of green and even a few flowers…
28/365 – A hint of warmer days
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Busy weekends and disappointed kids October 25, 2014
- Renovation : Diningroom and lounge makeover October 20, 2014
- Cousins and friends in the pool October 20, 2014
- At the Pretoria Zoo with a 50mm October 17, 2014
- Earphones in October 15, 2014
- A giveaway from Milky Foot March 27, 2012
- Bradley is being bullied March 28, 2011
- Riverdance tickets up for grabs – today only!! October 10, 2011
- Slim promises October 10, 2009
- Slight hiccup in my bucket list idea October 4, 2011
- Marcia (123 blog): He does look so very grown up! Compromise? Only...
- Ankia: Shame man. Can you not scale down a little bit? Li...
- Carol: Love it!...
- Alet: Love it! It looks stunning...
- cat@jugglingact: Oh the Pretoria zoo is a fantastic place. Actually...
Follow @jenty on Twitter