I had planned on taking some macro photos today for my daily photo, and then I read Chookooloonk’s blog post about her wandering around in her garden with her camera… and I could so relate to what she said about her photography being her way of meditating… and it’s like that for me too. So I did the same as what she did… wandered around the garden and I noticed that although it’s in the throws of winter… there are small spots of green and even a few flowers…
28/365 – A hint of warmer days
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Phones don’t sleep in bedrooms January 24, 2015
- Daily photo : Bird calls January 18, 2015
- 2/52 – Storytelling January 16, 2015
- A day at the Vaal Dam January 3, 2015
- 1/52 : Fresh January 2, 2015
- A giveaway from Milky Foot March 27, 2012
- Bradley is being bullied March 28, 2011
- Riverdance tickets up for grabs – today only!! October 10, 2011
- Slim promises October 10, 2009
- Slight hiccup in my bucket list idea October 4, 2011
- acidicice: As we haven't reached the phone age yet, this had...
- MeeA Parkins: Both Megan and Michael have phones but they hardly...
- Wenchy: Beautiful pictures. The bag can get very heavy!...
- MrsFF: What are 11 year olds talking about till 10pm!!! T...
- Avril (Mom): I totally agree .. no phones in bedrooms...
Follow @jenty on Twitter