I had planned on taking some macro photos today for my daily photo, and then I read Chookooloonk’s blog post about her wandering around in her garden with her camera… and I could so relate to what she said about her photography being her way of meditating… and it’s like that for me too. So I did the same as what she did… wandered around the garden and I noticed that although it’s in the throws of winter… there are small spots of green and even a few flowers…
28/365 – A hint of warmer days
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- A giveaway from Milky Foot March 27, 2012
- Bradley is being bullied March 28, 2011
- Riverdance tickets up for grabs – today only!! October 10, 2011
- Slim promises October 10, 2009
- Slight hiccup in my bucket list idea October 4, 2011
- Adapted Mac ‘n cheese 331/365 May 24, 2013
- Brad-boo is sick 330/365 May 20, 2013
- Husky playtime 329/365 May 20, 2013
- Stuck up high 328/365 May 19, 2013
- An Open Letter to Moms from Kid President May 18, 2013
- Pamela: I can't remember when i was first allowed to stay...
- Fiona: Ethan was off sick today as well. He had a tummy ...
- Hilary: I guess it is getting to be time that they can sta...
- Marcia (123 blog): hope he's better soon and yes! tall!!!...
- Jackie: Hope Brad feels better soon....
Follow @jenty on Twitter