I had planned on taking some macro photos today for my daily photo, and then I read Chookooloonk’s blog post about her wandering around in her garden with her camera… and I could so relate to what she said about her photography being her way of meditating… and it’s like that for me too. So I did the same as what she did… wandered around the garden and I noticed that although it’s in the throws of winter… there are small spots of green and even a few flowers…
28/365 – A hint of warmer days
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Above him only sky October 29, 2014
- Win : 1 pair of tickets to the Runnersworld Dog Run on 15 Nov! October 28, 2014
- Busy weekends and disappointed kids October 25, 2014
- Renovation : Diningroom and lounge makeover October 20, 2014
- Cousins and friends in the pool October 20, 2014
- A giveaway from Milky Foot March 27, 2012
- Bradley is being bullied March 28, 2011
- Riverdance tickets up for grabs – today only!! October 10, 2011
- Slim promises October 10, 2009
- Slight hiccup in my bucket list idea October 4, 2011
- cat@jugglingact: Oh you taught me something today!...
- Alet Swart: Normally I run with Bruno, an American Pitbull. B...
- cat@jugglingact: Gosh he looks huge ! In all honesty our kids also ...
- Angel: What an awesome idea!...
- Angel: It looks absolutely amazing Jenty! Time and money ...
Follow @jenty on Twitter