I had planned on taking some macro photos today for my daily photo, and then I read Chookooloonk’s blog post about her wandering around in her garden with her camera… and I could so relate to what she said about her photography being her way of meditating… and it’s like that for me too. So I did the same as what she did… wandered around the garden and I noticed that although it’s in the throws of winter… there are small spots of green and even a few flowers…
28/365 – A hint of warmer days
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- A little photo stop at Llandudno October 4, 2016
- A wonderful morning at Kamersvol market in Sandton October 1, 2016
- Hout Bay and the Bay Harbour Market September 29, 2016
- A walk or two along the Sea Point promenade September 28, 2016
- Having fun at Nerf Blaster Masters September 24, 2016
- About running and finishing the Cape Town Marathon September 20, 2016
- Win a R1000 shipping voucher with Postbox Courier August 5, 2016
- Running like a duck June 15, 2016
- A marathon on the horison May 18, 2016
- 3 weeks to go to my first marathon August 28, 2016
- A little photo stop at Llandudno - The Real Jenty: […] and went to a few places I’d never...
- catjuggles: Am planning to do the Irene one!...
- KAMERS/Makers: Thanks for such a lovely post, Jeanette! Always a ...
- momsmeanderings: Looks awesome :)...
- Sam: I love the promenade!...
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Cape Town charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas