I spotted this flower in my mom’s garden yesterday against the cream wall, and made a beeline for it when I got to her house this evening to pick the kids up.
8/365 – delicately pink
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- A little photo stop at Llandudno October 4, 2016
- A wonderful morning at Kamersvol market in Sandton October 1, 2016
- Hout Bay and the Bay Harbour Market September 29, 2016
- A walk or two along the Sea Point promenade September 28, 2016
- Having fun at Nerf Blaster Masters September 24, 2016
- About running and finishing the Cape Town Marathon September 20, 2016
- Win a R1000 shipping voucher with Postbox Courier August 5, 2016
- Running like a duck June 15, 2016
- A marathon on the horison May 18, 2016
- 3 weeks to go to my first marathon August 28, 2016
- A little photo stop at Llandudno - The Real Jenty: […] and went to a few places I’d never...
- catjuggles: Am planning to do the Irene one!...
- KAMERS/Makers: Thanks for such a lovely post, Jeanette! Always a ...
- momsmeanderings: Looks awesome :)...
- Sam: I love the promenade!...
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Cape Town charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas