I spotted this flower in my mom’s garden yesterday against the cream wall, and made a beeline for it when I got to her house this evening to pick the kids up.
8/365 – delicately pink
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- A few favourite Instagrammers that inspire me May 22, 2015
- 19/52 Home sweet home May 18, 2015
- 18/52 : Clean May 10, 2015
- To like schools Facebook pages or not May 10, 2015
- An afternoon in Jozi streets with Joburg Places May 8, 2015
- Win a selfie stick! December 17, 2014
- The scramble for schools worries me April 21, 2015
- One week to go March 27, 2015
- The kids on Northcliff Hill February 9, 2015
- My kids read comic books, do yours? April 24, 2015
- Cindy Alfino: Beautiful pictures!!...
- Reactive: Oh, that won't work at all for me. I doubt they'...
- MeeA Parkins: The school we're sending Megan to next year has a...
- Jenty: Hi there, I eventually did a picnic at Walter Sisu...
- Reactive: Hi Jeanette. I found your post - I'm in the exact...
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Career charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas