I spotted this flower in my mom’s garden yesterday against the cream wall, and made a beeline for it when I got to her house this evening to pick the kids up.
8/365 – delicately pink
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- New school milestones unlocked January 11, 2017
- Thoughts about running in the rain January 8, 2017
- The laziest quietest holiday in years January 1, 2017
- All I want for Christmas is new legs December 13, 2016
- Dragging ourselves to the end of the school year November 30, 2016
- Having fun with Just Fun Kidz Air Storm and win a set! November 20, 2016
- About running and finishing the Cape Town Marathon September 20, 2016
- Win a R1000 shipping voucher with Postbox Courier August 5, 2016
- On the hunt for a new camera bag July 9, 2016
- 3 weeks to go to my first marathon August 28, 2016
- Jenty: So far so good. Today they chose sports and extra ...
- Marcia (Organising Queen): So glad they both enjoyed their first days! I'...
- Modern Zulu Mom Blog (@modernzulumom): Well done on persevering through imperfect conditi...
- Wenchy: You are amazing!...
- Bo: I'm with you on this one, I don't enjoy running ...
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Cape Town charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas