I spotted this flower in my mom’s garden yesterday against the cream wall, and made a beeline for it when I got to her house this evening to pick the kids up.
8/365 – delicately pink
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- The Legacy – a book by Melissa Delport July 23, 2014
- Cuddles and homework July 22, 2014
- Fixing floors and walls and bathrooms July 21, 2014
- Chilling in Maboneng July 19, 2014
- Connor’s first merit award July 17, 2014
- A giveaway from Milky Foot March 27, 2012
- Bradley is being bullied March 28, 2011
- Riverdance tickets up for grabs – today only!! October 10, 2011
- Slim promises October 10, 2009
- Slight hiccup in my bucket list idea October 4, 2011
- Louisa: That sounds so awesome...I hope I get to do that w...
- Fiona: I love the screed flooring and the white wooden ce...
- #TLBT - The Real Jenty Review | THE LEGACY TRILOGY - Melissa Delport: […] HERE to read the full review of The Lega...
- Sharon: I've been toying with the idea of reading the tri...
- Avril (Mom): Moments you will treasure xxx...
Follow @jenty on Twitter