Taken this evening… f1.4 ISO 1600 edited with VSCO Fuji Superia 100- preset and then adjusted manually
Attitude against the wall 57/365
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Playdates are a thing of the past October 11, 2015
- 5 tips to prevent a smelly house October 7, 2015
- The start of fishy tales October 4, 2015
- And just like that his face changed September 28, 2015
- A day out at Maropeng and Sterkfontein caves September 25, 2015
- I’m not a lunchbox Pinterest fan August 4, 2015
- The scramble for schools worries me April 21, 2015
- So glad to be close to the end of Roaccutane June 25, 2015
- Wavy kinks are driving me crazy August 19, 2015
- One week to go March 27, 2015
- Jenty: Could you imagine?! Lol that would be awful...
- Jenty: Connor is surprisingly ok with it... At least your...
- catjuggles: Ai, we also have an older one with a hectic social...
- momsmeanderings: "hang-outs" are noted !!! Thanks for keeping me...
- Sula: Lol, you had me worried, I thought that something ...
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Career charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas