Loving the weather we’re having right now, just wish it would rain cos my garden is so very dry! Surprise surprise, I managed to see the kids before the sun disappeared today 🙂
Bare legs and flip flops 59/365
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Saying yes to unplanned outings April 24, 2016
- Freelensing the dogs and not winning April 20, 2016
- And so ends our holiday at the seaside April 13, 2016
- [Photos] Kalk Bay harbour on a rainy day April 11, 2016
- Tobogganing at Cool Runnings in Cape Town April 7, 2016
- A night with the Freemasons March 8, 2016
- Help your kids use social media October 14, 2015
- 10 things I learnt running the Soweto half marathon November 2, 2015
- A PB to start the year January 31, 2016
- A week of inspiration at Design Indaba February 20, 2016
- catjuggles: That would be the easy one - any emergency pharmac...
- JessicaGiggles: Isn't it lovely when life comes together... :)...
- Jenty: It drives me crazy! But mostly because he could'v...
- catjuggles: Oh it looks like a wonderful afternoon! Honestly t...
- momsmeanderings: Well done Mommy !!! Awesome day !!...
- @cathjenkin I’m doing more and more shoots with pets :) 8 hours ago
- But first... let me get the lamb in the oven... slow roasting for dinner with friends tonight #yum 9 hours ago
- @photographymom LOL oh no! 9 hours ago
- Almost time for a maternity shoot... :) love the home shoots I'm booking now including pets 9 hours ago
- RT @KensingtonRoyal: Unfortunately for you @FLOTUS and @POTUS I wasn't alone when you sent me that video 😉 - H. https://t.co/sjfSQvkzb6 10 hours ago retweeted via KensingtonRoyal
© 2016 The Real Jenty. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by