Always playing games… you can even see the reflection of the Amazing Spiderman game that he’s playing in his glasses! This Nintendo DS has been glued to his hands for the last few months… and he bought this new Amazing Spiderman game with his pocket money on Sunday… then proudly announced to me yesterday that he’s gone through all the levels… already!
Playing games 52/365
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Cuddles and homework July 22, 2014
- Fixing floors and walls and bathrooms July 21, 2014
- Chilling in Maboneng July 19, 2014
- Connor’s first merit award July 17, 2014
- The boys best burgers July 15, 2014
- A giveaway from Milky Foot March 27, 2012
- Bradley is being bullied March 28, 2011
- Riverdance tickets up for grabs – today only!! October 10, 2011
- Slim promises October 10, 2009
- Slight hiccup in my bucket list idea October 4, 2011
- cat@jugglingact: Well done little man - he is the cutest! We have a...
- cat@jugglingact: Love the blue mosiacs and rather go for tiles in t...
- MeeA: I have ALWAYS wanted screed flooring in my house -...
- Avril (Mom): You'll stay with us! But what about the dogs?...
- Mrs FF: Ha ha ha I was wondering about the numbering scale...
Follow @jenty on Twitter