Always playing games… you can even see the reflection of the Amazing Spiderman game that he’s playing in his glasses! This Nintendo DS has been glued to his hands for the last few months… and he bought this new Amazing Spiderman game with his pocket money on Sunday… then proudly announced to me yesterday that he’s gone through all the levels… already!
Playing games 52/365
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- 31 Days of Blogging Challenge: Day 4 December 4, 2013
- Bradley got Academic half colours tonight December 3, 2013
- 31 Days of Blogging Challenge: Day 3 December 3, 2013
- 31 Days of Blogging Challenge: Day 2 December 2, 2013
- 31 Day of Blogging Challenge: Day 1 December 1, 2013
- A giveaway from Milky Foot March 27, 2012
- Bradley is being bullied March 28, 2011
- Riverdance tickets up for grabs – today only!! October 10, 2011
- Slim promises October 10, 2009
- Slight hiccup in my bucket list idea October 4, 2011
- Marcia (123 blog): congrats to Bradley!! Of course you two are proud ...
- Robyn: Congrats to Brads J :) Wow! Do we have an Actuary ...
- Kathy: Absolutely awesome!! Well done Bradley xxx...
- Avril (Mom): Oh you clever clever boy !!! That's brilliant !!...
- Jessica Giggles: Congratulations to Bradley! What an achievement!...
Follow @jenty on Twitter