Always playing games… you can even see the reflection of the Amazing Spiderman game that he’s playing in his glasses! This Nintendo DS has been glued to his hands for the last few months… and he bought this new Amazing Spiderman game with his pocket money on Sunday… then proudly announced to me yesterday that he’s gone through all the levels… already!
Playing games 52/365
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Walking around the gardens January 26, 2015
- 3/52 – Light January 25, 2015
- Phones don’t sleep in bedrooms January 24, 2015
- Daily photo : Bird calls January 18, 2015
- 2/52 – Storytelling January 16, 2015
- A giveaway from Milky Foot March 27, 2012
- Bradley is being bullied March 28, 2011
- Riverdance tickets up for grabs – today only!! October 10, 2011
- Slim promises October 10, 2009
- Slight hiccup in my bucket list idea October 4, 2011
- Jenty: That's one of my favourites too :)...
- Jenty: LOL there's one of me in the series, just not on ...
- Marcia (123 blog): Congrats! Beautiful pics and I'm going to thro...
- MeeA Parkins: Congratulations! Wishing you many more!...
- cat@jugglingact: A is very low key on her phone but I think this ha...
Follow @jenty on Twitter