Always playing games… you can even see the reflection of the Amazing Spiderman game that he’s playing in his glasses! This Nintendo DS has been glued to his hands for the last few months… and he bought this new Amazing Spiderman game with his pocket money on Sunday… then proudly announced to me yesterday that he’s gone through all the levels… already!
Playing games 52/365
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- 5 tips to prevent a smelly house October 7, 2015
- The start of fishy tales October 4, 2015
- And just like that his face changed September 28, 2015
- A day out at Maropeng and Sterkfontein caves September 25, 2015
- He started shaving September 23, 2015
- I’m not a lunchbox Pinterest fan August 4, 2015
- The scramble for schools worries me April 21, 2015
- So glad to be close to the end of Roaccutane June 25, 2015
- Wavy kinks are driving me crazy August 19, 2015
- One week to go March 27, 2015
- Karien @ Running the Race: Love the kids' group pic! What a fun day....
- momsmeanderings: Looks awesome !!...
- Heather: thanks for all the info! We have visited before bu...
- Heather: wow what a milestone....
- Cindy: My word! How did that happen! He really does loo...
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Career charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas