Always playing games… you can even see the reflection of the Amazing Spiderman game that he’s playing in his glasses! This Nintendo DS has been glued to his hands for the last few months… and he bought this new Amazing Spiderman game with his pocket money on Sunday… then proudly announced to me yesterday that he’s gone through all the levels… already!
Playing games 52/365
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Saying yes to unplanned outings April 24, 2016
- Freelensing the dogs and not winning April 20, 2016
- And so ends our holiday at the seaside April 13, 2016
- [Photos] Kalk Bay harbour on a rainy day April 11, 2016
- Tobogganing at Cool Runnings in Cape Town April 7, 2016
- A night with the Freemasons March 8, 2016
- 10 things I learnt running the Soweto half marathon November 2, 2015
- A week of inspiration at Design Indaba February 20, 2016
- A PB to start the year January 31, 2016
- The boys got awarded December 3, 2015
- catjuggles: That would be the easy one - any emergency pharmac...
- JessicaGiggles: Isn't it lovely when life comes together... :)...
- Jenty: It drives me crazy! But mostly because he could'v...
- catjuggles: Oh it looks like a wonderful afternoon! Honestly t...
- momsmeanderings: Well done Mommy !!! Awesome day !!...
- RT @MissStaceyVee: Did you know there are only 38,500 people in SA who have a net worth of more than $1m (about R14m)? https://t.co/WzCUmDE… 8 hours ago retweeted via MissStaceyVee
- Anticipation. Love the autumn leaves in Jozi at the moment. Latest shoot on my blog. Link in… https://t.co/T3LSnRVvJv 8 hours ago
- Damn. Should have gone for a run this morning. 9 hours ago
- @lana119 are you feeling better now? 9 hours ago
- @lana119 oh no :( tummy bug? 9 hours ago
© 2016 The Real Jenty. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by