Always playing games… you can even see the reflection of the Amazing Spiderman game that he’s playing in his glasses! This Nintendo DS has been glued to his hands for the last few months… and he bought this new Amazing Spiderman game with his pocket money on Sunday… then proudly announced to me yesterday that he’s gone through all the levels… already!
Playing games 52/365
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Going up the falls with the boys August 27, 2014
- 2 photos chosen for this year’s iPhoneography exhibition August 26, 2014
- Balls and bowling and competing brothers August 25, 2014
- Just dust and concrete and copper pipes August 22, 2014
- A morning tenpinning with pros August 16, 2014
- A giveaway from Milky Foot March 27, 2012
- Bradley is being bullied March 28, 2011
- Riverdance tickets up for grabs – today only!! October 10, 2011
- Slim promises October 10, 2009
- Slight hiccup in my bucket list idea October 4, 2011
- cat@jugglingact: Oh we would love it! Did you see the awesome party...
- Cindy: Gorgeous pictures as usual! I can't for my littl...
- Louisa: I love those gardens!...
- Karen at MomAgain@40: Congrats!...
- cat@jugglingact: Oh do not think it is limited to boys. I actually ...
Follow @jenty on Twitter