Always playing games… you can even see the reflection of the Amazing Spiderman game that he’s playing in his glasses! This Nintendo DS has been glued to his hands for the last few months… and he bought this new Amazing Spiderman game with his pocket money on Sunday… then proudly announced to me yesterday that he’s gone through all the levels… already!
Playing games 52/365
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- A little photo stop at Llandudno October 4, 2016
- A wonderful morning at Kamersvol market in Sandton October 1, 2016
- Hout Bay and the Bay Harbour Market September 29, 2016
- A walk or two along the Sea Point promenade September 28, 2016
- Having fun at Nerf Blaster Masters September 24, 2016
- About running and finishing the Cape Town Marathon September 20, 2016
- Win a R1000 shipping voucher with Postbox Courier August 5, 2016
- A marathon on the horison May 18, 2016
- Running like a duck June 15, 2016
- On the hunt for a new camera bag July 9, 2016
- A little photo stop at Llandudno - The Real Jenty: […] and went to a few places I’d never...
- catjuggles: Am planning to do the Irene one!...
- KAMERS/Makers: Thanks for such a lovely post, Jeanette! Always a ...
- momsmeanderings: Looks awesome :)...
- Sam: I love the promenade!...
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Cape Town charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas