Always playing games… you can even see the reflection of the Amazing Spiderman game that he’s playing in his glasses! This Nintendo DS has been glued to his hands for the last few months… and he bought this new Amazing Spiderman game with his pocket money on Sunday… then proudly announced to me yesterday that he’s gone through all the levels… already!
Playing games 52/365
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Complaining on Facebook 101 July 31, 2015
- Lunch at Milk Bar in Kramerville July 29, 2015
- Herolds Bay pitstop July 22, 2015
- A quick stop at Victoria Bay July 22, 2015
- Picking strawberries and getting lost in a maze July 21, 2015
- The scramble for schools worries me April 21, 2015
- So glad to be close to the end of Roaccutane June 25, 2015
- One week to go March 27, 2015
- My bumpy road to Knysna June 24, 2015
- It’s been a really difficult 2 weeks July 2, 2015
- Karen at MomAgain@40: Thanks for sharing. Love those steel birds on the ...
- momsmeanderings: That looks interesting !!...
- catjuggles: What a lovely spot!...
- Heather: Love the lighting and the sky in these pictures....
- Marcia (123 blog): So beautiful! You always try out these cool places...
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Career charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas