Always playing games… you can even see the reflection of the Amazing Spiderman game that he’s playing in his glasses! This Nintendo DS has been glued to his hands for the last few months… and he bought this new Amazing Spiderman game with his pocket money on Sunday… then proudly announced to me yesterday that he’s gone through all the levels… already!
Playing games 52/365
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- And a surprise in my stocking please November 26, 2015
- I need more massage days November 19, 2015
- All hot and parched November 10, 2015
- 10 things I learnt running the Soweto half marathon November 2, 2015
- I blinked and he changed… October 31, 2015
- I’m not a lunchbox Pinterest fan August 4, 2015
- So glad to be close to the end of Roaccutane June 25, 2015
- Wavy kinks are driving me crazy August 19, 2015
- Stikeez – the hottest property in school August 11, 2015
- Help your kids use social media October 14, 2015
- Karien @ Running the Race: Love it! :)...
- jenty: It's driving me crazy! And half the sets aren't ...
- catjuggles: I have half a post written (but this week has been...
- Wenchy: Just in case I have not told you lately. I love yo...
- jenty: This water issue is really worrying....
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Career charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas