A view of the city 89/365

22.09.2012 3:44pm

Today I…

• Collected a parcel from the post office, which surprisingly ended up being a small gift from Canon thanking me for registering for their professional services!
  • Went to Lifestyle to buy some plants for the garden
  • Got the gardener to plant the plants and treat our garden furniture… it was such a bad mistake buying wooden garden furniture!! It’s such high maintenance!
  • Went food shopping
  • Finished editing a wedding and created an online gallery for said wedding
  • Did a photoshoot in the most awesome spot overlooking the CBD :) hence my photo of the day :)
  • Went for a braai at friends which ended up being a pizza night due to the dubious weather
  • Played with friend’s puppies (those photos will be up next week I think)
  • And now I’m blogging…

Not bad for a quiet Saturday with only one photoshoot

, ,

5 Responses to A view of the city 89/365

1. Wi3sa September 22, 2012 at 10:11 pm #

Doesn’t sound all that quiet to me ;) nevertheless, hope the rest of the weekend is great.

• Jenty September 22, 2012 at 10:14 pm #

hehe that’s about as quiet as my weekends get ;)

2. Avril (Mom) September 23, 2012 at 10:41 am #

Forgot to give those shrimp plants again

3. SheBee October 1, 2012 at 2:12 pm #

Grrrr, we’re having to treat Jon’s mom’s outdoor furniture at the moment. We’ve inherited it since they moved to CT and I cannot believe how much maintenance they need. Do you just use varnish, or something else too?

I always look at smashingmag.com for really awesome WP themes, premium and free. Otherwise, eFrog (@SueRutherford’s business) are awesome too. They designed my blog theme for me :)

PS: you really need a plug-in for us readers to get notified if there are comment replies :)

• Jenty October 1, 2012 at 2:25 pm #

Sue’s themes are awesome!!
      As for the plug-in I hate those comment ones, but I suppose you’re right :)