Wet eyes 78/365

11.09.2012 8:12pm

I got home after dark again, and had another idea with the shower door… although the photo actually matches my mood tonight after unsettling stories at work today, and then reading a few blogs this evening which just make me thankful my kids are ok.

I’m actually feeling rather anxious for no real reason, and I keep hugging and kissing my kids and praying that it’s not the last time I see them… no idea where that’s coming from… just such a irrational fear I have at the moment.

, ,

10 Responses to Wet eyes 78/365

1. Jen (Huckdoll) September 12, 2012 at 3:08 am #

I’ve had that fear as well. Hope it passes soon. (Very cool photo!)

2. Avril (Mom) September 12, 2012 at 8:52 am #

Hug them close .. keep hugging them !

3. Lida September 12, 2012 at 9:19 am #

I sometimes have that irrational fear as well – I just want to pull them closer and never let them go. Love your photo …

4. Hilary September 12, 2012 at 10:06 am #

I have moments and days like that. Sometimes, when I hear of other terrible tragedies, I think our lives are all going so well, and we are so blessed that it can’t possibly last. It’s a terrible way to think!

5. Nicole September 12, 2012 at 11:12 am #

It is ok to worry – our families are precious. Glad both Carl & myself no longer see the tragedies that haunt families. Guess it makes us very thankful for what we have.

6. Janet September 12, 2012 at 12:00 pm #

I’ve been feeling heavy hearted lately – must be the mood around here that affects us all. I do like your picture although it’s sad (?) – know what I mean? Suits the mood of your blog perfectly.
    Chin up :)

7. Jackie K September 13, 2012 at 10:37 am #

I read those blogs from your link, terribly heart breaking.

8. Fiona September 13, 2012 at 2:24 pm #

I’m really enjoying these shower pics. They are very moody!

I hope your mood lifts soon Jeanette.

9. Marcia (123 blog) September 14, 2012 at 10:05 pm #

love both shower pics!

But not that you’re feeling anxious! Tonight the kids jumped out of bed twice, They came to me and said they had bad dreams (impossible – they didn’t even fall asleep) and then that they were scared. I had to give them a “talk” about praying to God because He will always be there for them! :)

10. Angel September 16, 2012 at 9:55 pm #

I also feel like that sometimes… And my knucklehead being as old as he is means he gets very annoyed with me wanting to make sure he is okay…