Wet hands 77/365
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- Things to do in Cape Town with kids April 17, 2015
- A night at Kuilfontein in the Karoo April 16, 2015
- Dusky light at Gordons Bay harbour April 15, 2015
- Gorgeous views of False Bay from the Steenbras viewpoint April 14, 2015
- A walk through Kirstenbosch April 13, 2015
- Win a selfie stick! December 17, 2014
- Renovation : Diningroom and lounge makeover October 20, 2014
- One week to go March 27, 2015
- Running the Soweto half marathon November 3, 2014
- Renovation : Bathrooms during and after October 11, 2014
- MeeA: Wow - you've done some serious homework! We usual...
- Avril (Mom): Am so glad you all enjoyed it ! It is an amazin...
- Lauren Kim: The Karoo is amazing! That squirrel is so cute!!! ...
- Christine Kenny: Stunning Photos. Nothing as pretty as the Karoo....
- Sula: Ohh this looks so lovely, we are always looking fo...
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Career charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas