Wet hands 77/365
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- The new HealthyFood Studio at Discovery May 3, 2016
- Saying yes to unplanned outings April 24, 2016
- Freelensing the dogs and not winning April 20, 2016
- And so ends our holiday at the seaside April 13, 2016
- [Photos] Kalk Bay harbour on a rainy day April 11, 2016
- A night with the Freemasons March 8, 2016
- 10 things I learnt running the Soweto half marathon November 2, 2015
- A week of inspiration at Design Indaba February 20, 2016
- A PB to start the year January 31, 2016
- The boys got awarded December 3, 2015
- Karien @ Running the Race: YUMMM!...
- Sam: Oh my hat this looked like an amazing event! That...
- Sam: I really love them both! But the first one is my ...
- momsmeanderings: Interesting !!! Love your goodie bag complete wit...
- catjuggles: That would be the easy one - any emergency pharmac...
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Cape Town charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas
- RT @10and5: #AfrikaBurn X: Pictures from the Tankwa desert fest - https://t.co/qmdpoRZbLq https://t.co/kwtAPzPB9R 3 hours ago retweeted via 10and5
- @edeni where do they go? Who takes one shoe? 4 hours ago
- @janetbr very! 4 hours ago
- @edeni he drives me insane! 4 hours ago
- @Dawn2pointoh it’s coming out his savings. He’s already not getting any pocket money cos he keeps getting fillings in his teeth 4 hours ago
© 2016 The Real Jenty. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by