Wet hands 77/365
My name is Jeanette. I'm a Jozi mom of 2 boys with too many things on my plate. This is my space to try and make sense of all those things and tell stories (with loads of photos) about the places we've been and what we've seen and done.
- ITB woes August 2, 2015
- Complaining on Facebook 101 July 31, 2015
- Lunch at Milk Bar in Kramerville July 29, 2015
- Herolds Bay pitstop July 22, 2015
- A quick stop at Victoria Bay July 22, 2015
- The scramble for schools worries me April 21, 2015
- So glad to be close to the end of Roaccutane June 25, 2015
- One week to go March 27, 2015
- My bumpy road to Knysna June 24, 2015
- It’s been a really difficult 2 weeks July 2, 2015
- Karien @ Running the Race: Ugh, SO frustrating. ITB can be SUCH a pain to ge...
- Bo: Oh no! That just sux! Sorry to hear. I suppose you...
- Marcia (123 blog): I know nothing about this obviously, but is it goi...
- elisabeth: Are you just doing glute strengthening exercises? ...
- Jenty: I have been doing thousands of glute exercises... ...
Arb Blogging boys Bradley brothers Career charity Connor daily photo dogs Family fear featured fitness Food Friends fun health holiday home huskies Johannesburg Kids kids conversations kidstalk Me meme Memories milestones NICU outing parenting Photography ramblings random review Reviews/Giveaways running school Shopping South Africa Technology toys travel Xmas