Natasha tagged my photoblog a few days ago, but I’ve decided to respond here 😉
List 6 quirky facts about yourself:
1. I don’t like ice-cream at all.
2. I have a sequence to get the kid out of the car, and if it’s disturbed I get a bit lost. Bradley’s door gets opened, and he climbs out by himself, while I get Connor out… and then the bags get removed. I work my way around the car… it’s more efficient that way.
3. I hate writing cards, because I can never think of anything to say, so now I just write a big message on the wrapping paper with a fat pen. I’m sure people think I’m a miser, because I don’t buy cards, but that’s not the reason at all!
4. My clothes are in order in my cupboard (by type of clothing item and length), and I get very ratty if they’re disturbed.
5. I start sneezing when I visit my parents and the doors are closed. Weird!
6. I ate dried mopani worms once… it was a drunken dare. They were very gross, and I won’t do it ever again!
and on the subject of meme’s, I’ve posted my bad mommy’s homework for last week (yes, I’m late!)