In an attempt to get all Christmassy, seeing as there’s less than a month to go, I thought this meme that I found on Susan’s blog would be fun to do.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper for the kids, there’s nothing better than the sight of them ripping the paper away from the goodies inside
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. Can’t stand the prickliness and the mess that comes with real trees.
3. When do you put up the tree? 1 December, so I’d better get my annual decoration shopping done!! I buy 2 new decorations every year.
4. When do you take the tree down? 1 January, by then I’ve had enough. And I’m sure this year it’s going to be worse, there’s no way Connor is going to leave the decorations alone
5. Do you like eggnog? Don’t know. Never tried it. Dinkum!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my Baby Love doll
7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband and my dad.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope, but I’d love the Fisher Price Little People’s one for the kids to play with.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail and hand deliver. I’m VERY bad. Always leave it too late, especially the cards and pressies that need to go to New Zealand… which reminds me… anyone know of a good NZ online shopping company, I’m not posting there anymore, it’ll be cheaper to buy online and safer ito delivery.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A white towelling gown that was clearly a man’s size… given to me by an ex-boyfriend.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I started this week.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Never
15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Where do I start? Gammon Ham with homemade garlic mayonaisse. Asparagus. My mom’s trifle. My mom’s mince pies.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer is the only song that comes to mind at the moment so that must be it!
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel down the road to my mom’s house normally
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? No, close but no.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A magic fairy who can see everything in the house (even from her box at the top of the cupboard) and tells Father Christmas if the kids have been good and whether they deserve presents 😉
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The queues in the shops
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? A teddy bear shaped bell that I bought a few years ago
That was fun! Tag yourself if you feel like doing it, and leave me a comment!