The award is tied to a “10 things about me” meme, so I’m going to attempt to tell you 10 things that you don’t already know about me… very difficult considering the time I’ve been blogging!
1. I’m really worried about whether we’ll have a good christmas this year. We have to be careful with money now, so I think it’s going to be a lean year, but I really really want to get Connor a JD Bug bike
2. I signed up to the community site for the Help-Portrait project this morning. I blogged about it a while ago on my other blog… it’s an initiative where photographers are going to take photos of a person/family on 12 December for free – so it’s all about finding a candidate that cannot afford photos to give them a nice Christmas gift of sorts.
3. I’m becoming more and more involved in Social Media with my career. I wouldn’t call myself an expert, and I’m learning every day, and it’s huge amounts of fun. I’ve been doing awareness training in the company and it’s being very well received and everyone I’ve presented to has learnt a lot – even the seasoned IT geeks!
4. I haven’t got any clients booked for the next 2 weeks, so I have a few weekends free for a change… and all I’m worried about is finding fresh content for my blog! I know, I’m quite sad that way!
5. I’m doing another Trash the Dress session on Sunday though, cannot wait!! It’s with friends again, just for fun.
6. I need a new wardrobe, but I’m too lazy to get to Sandton over lunchtimes to get something new! Not that I have money to splurge, but a new top or dress or skirt or pair of shoes wouldn’t go amiss!
7. We still haven’t got a pet for the kids… and now it’s pet week at school and Bradley has to take a photo of a pet to school or actually bring the pet in, and explain how he takes care of his pet… and I feel just crap that he doesn’t have anything to say really!
8. My house is a mess and I don’t have the energy to sort it out… and don’t say I have a maid and she can do it… it’s just not the same and I’d rather do it myself, or else I’d just redo everything any way.
9. My skin is very very white. I reflect the sun, I don’t even burn much… and I’ve given up on tanning of any shape or form.
10. I dream of sleeping for an 8 hour stretch. I’m getting on average 6 hours sleep a night at the moment.
and I’m not passing this on… if you want to do it, then just link back here 🙂