I haven’t posted in a few days, and I’m not quite ready to review this year like other bloggers are doing, so I thought I’d list a few of my recent bloggy finds that I’ve just had to add to my ever growing reader.
1. Babytees – ok, this is not a blog, but it’s a new baby t-shirt and babygrow designer that sells the most awesome stuff locally and will ship too 😉 If you’re looking for something different and hip for a new mom then this site is the place to go. I still need to take photos of the t-shirt I got given for Connor but wow what fabulous quality!
2. Elle Decoration’s blog – I just love this blog. I love the photos and the ideas they blog about. I’m getting great inspiration with the photography they have on the site too.
3. Kim Gray – She’s a local stylist and OMW I love the stuff she blogs about (it’s not just local stuff but she links to a lot of Etsy sites too), she makes me want to spend money far too often.
4. Missed Connections – I got a link to this blog a few months ago, and I love it. It’s an artist in NY who draws cartoons from Craigslist “Missed Connections” listings and classifieds ads. She also sells her work on an Etsy site too.
5. And one for the photographers who follow this blog of mine too… Photo Dino. I got a link to it on another photography blog that I follow. I love the way she writes about photography; this blog is not all about the end result it’s about the journey. My favourite quote from her blog: Every time you photograph someone, you tell them, “You’re important enough to remember.” Make the most of it.