… and I’m in!!
I know it’s not like going out into the country, but seriously, a few nights away would just be awesome… and we could catch a show… just wander around… maybe book some time at a spa… and just spend time by ourselves! Sounds divine, and it sounds especially divine after the crap traffic this evening that ended up causing me to get home after 7pm!! Can you say stress?!!
Anyhoo, here are the details:
Southern Sun announced last week the opening of their latest hotel on 24th April, the Southern Sun Montecasino.
What’s really cool is that they’ve opened up a competition to bloggers! Just think, how awesome it would be for some of the other city bloggers to win this and to come up for a weekend and meet all us awesome Jozi bloggers!! So get to it, and write your blog post!!
Here’s the deal. Blog about the Southern Sun Montecasino opening
1. In the blog post mention that this competition is open to all bloggers
2. Answer the 6 easy questions
3. Send the blog post link to firstname.lastname@example.org to tally all entries
Questions are as follows:
1. What is the opening rate special?
2. Where has the latest Southern Sun opened? (they opened on 24th April)
3. Who is the General Manager of the hotel?
4. How many rooms are there in the new hotel?
5. When is their room service available? [How many hours a day?]
6. Which item would you most like to order off the Punchinello’s menu?
*Hint: visit the website and download the fact sheet for more info.
On Friday 14th May, one blogger will be chosen to win a weekend stay at Southern Sun Montecasino for 2 adults sharing, bed and breakfast and dinner to the value of R200 each.
Terms & Conditions:
Subject to availability, not applicable during 2010 World Cup
Children under 18 sharing parents’ room stay and eat breakfast free
Valid for 6 months from date of issue
Winners need to make their own travel arrangements to the hotel.