Just a couple of random thoughts…
1. It’s my birthday on Saturday!! Apparently I’ve been keeping this too quiet… but I have actually sneakily even got a page up called STUFF that lists all the things I want. I know… completely selfish and presumptious 🙂
2. Really, really loving the Macbook Pro I’m trying out. Really really wish I had the money to buy one. I know that would be an excessively expensive exercise though because it would mean that I would HAVE to also get an iPhone and an iPad (cos I played with one today too and it’s freaking awesome!)
3. Have decided that after looking at the photos I posted with Connor leading Kitara on a lead that we must look so funny at the park, no wonder some people are giving us a wide berth! At times I feel like I’m herding cats.
4. I’m really really sad that I’ve had to turn down a photowalk in the Gautrain tunnel because of the amount of work I have at the moment. It’s a once in a lifetime thing… but hey… I have to earn a living!
5. I hate that my skin gets so dry in winter. And my hands are starting to look old. I don’t like that!
6. I felt like I was in a time warp today. My hairdresser has moved to another salon. Woah, it was ultra different to the places I normally go to. The one hairdresser next to me was actually knitting a scarf while she waited for a client! The certificates on the wall (who even shows those anymore) were dated 1982! On the bright side though, I got the same haircut, still funky, and it was cheap! You think it would be rude if I took my camera along next time? I can imagine the photos I’d be able to take there!
7. Really trying to cut down on the number of exclamation marks I use!