1. There are some very clever people in Africa. Entrepreneurs who are making a difference, and not just for themselves. Tech4Africa was inspirational!
2. My back-up system at home with my external hard drives don’t like the Mac… I have to reformat them to get them to work properly 🙁 and that means erasing all the data. Not good!
3. I love taking photos at Batmitzvahs and Barmitvahs… I just love all the tradition, and all the fabulous dancing. Every time I go to one I learn something new.
4. Connor needs a new summer wardrobe and quickly… the weather is warming up rather fast and all his stuff is too small.
5. Bought the boys 4 pairs of new shoes last week from Woolies… 2 of which are already broken! Useless!! And I don’t have time to sort it out!
6. I need to make a plan to spend more time with my boys… Bradley was heartbroken because I didn’t watch him run on Thursday.
7. I lost an earring at some stage this week… I have no idea how long I walked around with one earring for 🙂 it could have been a few days!! Yes, I’m lazy that way.
8. My car is so filthy that I can’t see out the windows, but I don’t have time to get it washed.
9. I’m getting random shooting pains in my kidney area… especially when I’m driving in peak hour traffic… I need to get to the doctor I think… or spend less time in traffic.
10. The huskies have chewed Beauty’s mobile. It’s in pieces. They grabbed it out of her bag while it was ringing, and she found Kimo choking on the ringing object :/ I need to replace it tomorrow.