Took this after I had tea with my mom when I went to pick the kids up… I hardly do that anymore… I’m always in a rush but today Lance went and did a bit of food shopping so I had some time 🙂
In other news from today…
- One of my photoshoots on Saturday has been moved to Sunday, so now I have time to do the Delta Park Run again 🙂 Yay me! And my mom will be coming too… not Bradley this time though, ‘cos he’s actually been ill since Sunday with a chest and throat issue and it just wouldn’t be wise for him to go that far. Just as well though, ‘cos he’s going to have to look after Connor in the playarea while we run around the park.
- I realised how close we are to the end of the year, and how much I’ve got on my editing plate…. I’m panicking ever so slightly.
- I popped out of the office for 30 min today to get a quick manicure next door… I love my fresh purple toes. I swear, I complain so much about driving to Sandton every day, but the block around our office is so convenient… a bank next door, the salon next door, a few coffee shops, the best sushi in town in our very own canteen… and I discovered an optometrist too. So, I’ve done the adult thing, and booked an eye test to get a glaucoma test done (a few family members have it so I need to get checked out regularly now that I’m 40).
- I looked at some awesome photos taken by a colleague who’s just come back from a week in Madagascar… oh wow I’m so jealous!! I just want to go there now!
- I’m meeting Marcia for lunch on Friday 🙂 can’t wait!
- I’ve decided I’m spending too much on medical aid, so my plan for next week is to review my options… in the meantime I’d better book a mammogram!!