You know how I love camera bags right? Well, I cannot resist blogging for an entry for this competition to a camera bag and an Instax mini instant camera that I spotted on Camera Couture’s blog. You can never have enough pretty camera bags!
- Camera body
- Sometimes 2 lenses. If I’m doing things with the family then just a 50mm, if it’s a client shoot then 24-70mm and 70-200mm lens.
- Sometimes a flash if I’m going to need it
- A Kindle if I’m travelling
- Mobile phone
- Passport/ID if I’m travelling
- Spare batteries
- Extra memory cards
- Lip Balm
- Lens Pen
- Hand lotion
- Tiny torch (for travelling to Zim, I got stuck in the dark once)
And if I’m with the kids it’s usually also got a Nintendo DS or two in it too.