1. We drove thousands of kilometers… or rather that’s what it felt like.
2. We stayed at such a gorgeous hotel… Rawdons… for 2 nights.
3. We experienced the Midlands for the first time ever, and we’ll definitely be going back there.
4. My sister got married at a most beautiful venue and she was the most gorgeous bride and my boys looked awesome as page-boys!
5. I got to spend time with family members that I haven’t seen in ages.
6. I re-introduced myself to a cousin! LOL!
7. We had coffee at the most incredible cafe this morning overlooking Midlands and I reckon you can even see until the Drakensberg from there!
8. We drove all the way home… and the first thing the kids did was have a swim in the newly finished pool 🙂
So… in a nutshell… expect loads of blog posts this week with loads of photos 🙂