I’ve been using the Zomato phone app for a while, well actually, since they started in South Africa, and I’m really glad to see that more and more people are reviewing restaurants on it.
Zomato is an online restaurant search and discovery service providing information on home delivery, dining-out, cafés and nightlife in cities of India and 21 other countries
I use Zomato to check out restaurants that we’re planning on going to, and to see what their menus are like. I’ve also used it to find restaurants in specific areas. I like the collections on the app, which show you the “top” restaurants in specific categories.
As an example, here’s the review page for Humble Harry’s in Leaping Frog centre, which we visited for lunch on Sunday… which includes my review of the cafe. I’d like to go back there for breakfast actually, because from the sounds of some of the other reviews, it’ll be worthwhile.
Zomato gave me R100 vouchers to use at Humble Harry’s in the Leaping Frog centre… for 2 of my blog readers! So 2 of you can have a lovely meal at the restaurant. How cool is that?!
1. Sign up to Zomato
2. Enter via the Rafflecopter entry form below
3. And leave me a blog comment with your new Zomato account URL so that I can follow your recommendations and reviews.
Terms and conditions:
- Entrants must have a Zomato account
- The competition is aimed at Johannesburg or Pretoria based entrants only
- If you are selected as a winner, I’ll contact you via email for collection of the voucher.
- Winners will be drawn randomly by Rafflecopter
- Winners will be drawn on the 11th of June 2015!