Ambi Pur sent me a package containing awesome smelly house sprays. They also sent their new car freshener to try.
These top tips for reducing odours in your home come from Ambi Pur:
- If your child is sleeping away from home, unfamiliar surroundings can make them pine forhome. Spray a sleeping bag or hotel pillow with a familiar scent to bring back pleasant memories of home
- Use Ambi Pur Citrus & Morning Aerosol to eliminate the smell of cooking or pets – it’s a great way of adding scent to a kitchen
- Before turning on your lights put a little air freshener onto a cold light bulb. Turn it on and as the bulb warms up it will gently release the fragrance into the room
- Keep mildew at bay by drying shower walls with a towel and keeping the cubicle door open to let the air circulate
- Pleasant smells can help your home feel friendly and welcoming. Try using air freshener such as Ambi Pur Lavender & Comfort or Flowers & Spring in your hallway so that guests feel invited in from the moment you open the door
I’ve really only ever had smelly sprays in the bathroom before, like most of the women surveyed by them recently. LOL! I don’t like knowing I’m part of a typical sample… however I could relate to most of the results from the survey.
I can especially relate to the 57% of women that said they have avoided visiting homes that smell bad. I think because of that, I’m quite pedantic about smells around my house, and I hunt them down to remove them!
Here are the results of the survey: